A study to evaluate the effectiveness of the new SkinBetter Science Mystro Active Balance in combination with a Chemical Peel or Laser Resurfacing Treatment to improve facial skin quality.
Condition or Disease
Rough or Dull Skin
We are looking for patients between the ages of 25-65 to participate in a cosmetic clinical trial in Scottsdale, Arizona
Study participants will undergo either a non-ablative, laser resurfacing procedure or medium-depth chemical peel, and receive skincare study products and study-related exams at no cost. Both of these procedures help rejuvenate skin and accompany temporary, anticipated effects or “downtime” that gradually subside over ~7-10 days depending on the condition of your skin prior to the procedure.
|Ages Eligible for Study:
|25-65 Years Old (Adult, Older Adult)
|Sexes Eligible for Study:
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:
- Be between the ages of 25-65
- Be in generally good health
- Have not had energy-based treatments such as laser resurfacing, IPL, BBL, Clear and Brilliant, Ultrasound, Non-Ablative Fractional Laser, Radiofrequency or other energy device treatments in the past 12 months.
- Have not had prior use of isotretinoin (Accutane or other brands) in the past 12 months.
- Have not undergone microneedling, radiofrequency microneedling, microdermabrasion or chemical peel or like procedures in the past 12 months.
- Have not undergone cosmetic treatments such as injectable neuromodulators or dermal fillers in the past 3 months
- Have not had prior use of topical prescription dermatological products such as tretinoin, hydroquinone, or like products; Vitamin A derivatives such as Retin A, Tazorac, Differin, or similar prescription retinoid products, topical growth factors or products containing growth factors in the past 4 weeks
- Subjects who have used topical prescription corticosteroids or medications for Rosacea or erythema such as oxymetazoline (Rhofade) in the past 4 weeks.
- Subjects who have had prior use of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (such as glycolic acid, lactic acid); Beta Hydroxy Acids (such as salicylic acid), antioxidants or Vitamin C-based products; peptides; non-prescription topical retinoids/retinols; eyebrow waxing in the past 2 weeks.
Clinical Study Schedule
This study involves a strict schedule that will need to be followed. There are two options for study visits that can be found below. If you are interested in learning more, please contact our office and we will reach out to schedule a call.
|Day of Week
|Day of Week