A study to evaluate the effectiveness of a new investigational topical botanical serum in improving facial skin quality.
Condition or Disease
Rough or Dull Skin
We are looking for patients between the ages of 45-65 to participate in a cosmetic clinical trial in Scottsdale, Arizona. If you have noticed that your skin feels rough or looks dull and uneven in tone, then you may qualify for this clinical research study!
The study will consist of approximately six visits over 12 weeks and you will receive compensation for each completed visit. You will also receive all skincare products and study-related exams at no cost to you.
The purpose of the trial is to evaluate the effectiveness of a new investigational topical botanical serum at improving facial skin quality by potentially reducing pore size, minimizing redness, and decreasing discoloration.
|Ages Eligible for Study:||45-65 Years Old (Adult, Older Adult)|
|Sexes Eligible for Study:||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Be between the ages of 45-65
- Have not had any cosmetic treatments done such as chemical peels, dermal fillers, microdermabrasion microneedling, and neuromodulators in the past 6 months
- Have not used any growth factors, vitamin A derivatives, prescription corticosteroids, or Rosacea medications (Rhofade) in the past 3 months
- Have not had any energy-based treatments such as laser resurfacing, IPL, BBL, Clear and Brilliant, Ultrasound, Non-Ablative Fractional Laser, Radiofrequency, or other energy device treatments in the past 12 months
- No prior use of isotretinoin (Accutane)
- No prior history of melasma